Thursday, July 21, 2016

Be It Ever So Humble....

Ok. I've seen women keep a lot of unusual things in their shirts. Cell phones, money, a tissue or handkerchief, their library cards, etc. While having breakfast at the hotel this morning, I saw a woman pull a chihuahua out of her shirt. I'm not kidding!  I didn't even know this hotel allowed pets!!  Maybe he was a service animal. (Sorry I wasn't fast enough to get a photo)

Ohio and West Virginia toll roads. Just in case I thought I might make it home with any money at all. 

And here's how we knew we were back in familiar territory! 

Back in NC!


U-turns:  1.5
Miles today: 562
Total miles on trip:  6,991
Animals: 2 donkeys, many sheep
Tunnels:  2
States today: 4
States on trip:  21 states in 16 days
NC
TN
AR
OK
KS
CO
WY
UT
ID
OR
WA
MT
ND
MN
WI
IL
IN
MI
OH
WV
VA

No comments:

Post a Comment